Mohsen Sardari Zarchi got his PhD in computer engineering, Artificial Intelligence from University of Isfahan in 2015. He is now working as an assistant professor at the Faculty of Computer Engineering, Meybod University. His research interests include Deep learning, Image processing, Artificial intelligence and Bioinformatics.
1. A. Heidary-Sharifabad, M.S. Zarchi, G. Zarei \Padeep: A Patched Deep Learning Based
Model for Plants Recognition on Small Size Dataset: Chenopodiaceae Case Study", International Journal of Computational Intelligence and Applications (IJCIA), 2022.
2. S.M.M. Fatemi,S.D Khavari,S.H Mirjalili,H Babaei M.S. Zarchi \Energy consumption prediction in Iran", Environmental Energy and Economic Research EEER, 2022.
3. A. Heidary-Sharifabad, M.S. Zarchi, S. Emadi, G. Zarei \ACHENY: A standard Chenopodiaceae image dataset for deep learning models", Data in brief, 2021.
4. A. Heidary-Sharifabad, M.S. Zarchi, G. Zarei \ICPTC: Iranian commercial pistachio tree
cultivars standard dataset", Data in brief, 2021.
5. A. Heidary-Sharifabad, M.S. Zarchi, S. Emadi, G. Zarei \An efficient deep learning model
for cultivar identification of a pistachio tree", British Food Journal, 2021.
6. N. Neshat, M.S. Zarchi, H. Mahlooji.,\PARDEEB: A Deep Graph Framework for Load
Demand Forecasting Based on Parallel DeepNet Branches", Scientia Iranica, 2021.
7. A. Heidary-Sharifabad, M.S. Zarchi, S. Emadi, G. Zarei, \Efficient Deep Learning Models
for Categorizing Chenopodiaceae in the wild", International Journal of Pattern Recognition
and Artificial Intelligence (IJPR), 2021.
8. H. Poormohammadi, M.S. Zarchi,M.A Sehati, S.H Mortazavi \A novel Algorithm for constructing rooted phylogenetic trees based on rooted triplets", Journal of Advanced Mathematical Modeling (JAMM), 2021.
9. H. Poormohammadi, M.S. Zarchi, \Netcombin: An algorithm for constructing optimal phylogenetic network from rooted triplets", PloS one,2020
10. H. Poormohammadi, M.S. Zarchi, \CBTH: A New Algorithm for Maximum Rooted Triplets
Consistency Problem", Iranian Journal of Biotechnology (IJB), 2020.
11. N. Neshat, M.S. Zarchi, H. Mahlooji, \ Application Of Deep Learning Models Based On
Fully-connected And Recurrent Neural Networks To Residual Peak Load Forecasting" (In Persian), Sharif Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management, Pages:103-111,2020
12. H. Poormohammadi, M.S. Zarchi, \NCHB: A Method for Constructing Rooted Phylogenetic networks from Rooted Triplets based on Height Function and Binarization", Journal of
Theoretical Biology, Pages 110144, 2020.
13. M.A. Sehati,M. Mirabi,S.H Mortazavi Zarch, M.S. Zarchi,I D’Souza, \Designing a VirtualSocial Learning Environment for Awareness about Diabetes and its Effectiveness on the Knowledge and Self-efficacy of Male Students’ Mothers", Interdisciplinary Journal of Virtual Learning
in Medical Sciences(IJVLM), Pages:54-60,2020
14. S.M.M. Fatemi, M.S. Zarchi,\An expert model for self-care problems classification using
probabilistic neural network and feature selection approach", Applied Soft Computing,Volume
82, Pages 105545. 2019.
15. S.K. Afravi, M.S. Zarchi, S.M.M Fatemi Bushehri, \Factors affecting the tendency to leave
the organization using an intelligent model based on multi-objective neural network and genetic
algorithms" (In Persian), Human Resource Management in Oil Industry, Volume 10,
Issue 38, 2019.
16. M.S. Zarchi, S.M.M. Fatemi Bushehri, M. Dehghanizadeh,\SCADI: A Standard Dataset For
Self-Care Problems Classification Of Children With Physical And Motor Disability", International Journal Of Medical Informatics, Volume 114, Pages 81-87, 2018.
17. S.M.M. Fatemi Bushehri, M.S. Zarchi, \A Model for Diagnosis and Classification of Exceptional Children with learning Disabilities by Using Intelligent Expert Systems" (In Persian),
Middle Eastern Journal Of Disability Studies, Volume 7, Issue 13, 2017.
18. M.S. Zarchi, R.T. Tan, C.V. Gemeren, A. Monadjemi, R.C. Veltkamp, \Understanding image
concepts using ISTOP model", Pattern Recognition, Volume 53, Pages 174-183, 2016.
19. M.S. Zarchi, A. Monadjemi, K. Jamshidi,\A concept-based model for image retrieval systems", Computers & Electrical Engineering, Volume 46, Pages 303-313, 2015.
20. M.S. Zarchi, A. Monadjemi, K. Jamshidi , \A semantic model for general purpose contentbased image retrieval systems", Computers & Electrical Engineering, Volume 40, Issue
7, Pages 2062-2071, 2014.
21. M.S. Zarchi, A. Monadjemi, \A Survey On Driver Fatigue Detection" (In Persian), Traffic
Management Studies, Volume 4, Issue 15, Pages 87-102, 2010.
22. M.Z Nazari, M.S. Zarchi, S. Emadi "Deep learning framework to extract anatomy for mosquito image classification", Journal of Modeling in Engineering, 2022.